Monday, October 27, 2008

Prepping for Game night!

Yeah, That's right I said it. And, frankly, I can't believe I just did. It must be a part of growing up, or life coming full circle, but I'm super excited! There is something about laughter in a home that makes my heart skip. Good friends are always fun to be around, but when they are people that you love as well-it's even better. Family is great when it comes in friend form, and when family gets together- again- it's amazing. Stevie and I are having it at our home, and I am glad to have the time to welcome everyone in. I have been off for a little while now, and I think I would have felt really rushed had I been at work. I just like having people around- always have. Wish me luck! This week will be crazy, and I have to make sure everything is super clean! yayyy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heck yes! I need more game nights at the house.

What's your poison of choice? Chutes and Ladders or Hungry Hungry Hippos?