Monday, November 10, 2008

Update on my monday

I'm in a great mood today folks! *sigh* I have to tell y'all that I could not begin to thank God enough for the things He has given me, and the people He has placed in my life. Not to mention the BLESSED couple days He has graciously bestowed upon me..
I returned to work today expecting the very least. I mean, what difference does it make if I was gone? Lil 'ol me? well...It was lovely! I got so many hugs and " we missed you" s That I think I started to feel overwhelmed. The most precious moment of my day though was knowing that one of my friends outside of work (that I fellowship with) paid me a very encouraging compliment without me even knowing it! I have heard these comments here and there and always tried to "write them off" but I have been listening to the heart behind these comments, and I have to tell you, it has become a very beautiful gift to me.
I pray always that God will use me, that He will never let go of me, that He will simply hear me, and in hearing these words, I find goodness in all that surrounds me. He heard me..I thought to myself today..He heard me. Isn't that cause for rejoice?!!
Friends, I tell you- there is NO other love like the love of our God, the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He is always on time, and knows just what to show you when you need it most. though you never know what is wrong, like the Good doctor He is-He hears your ailments, knows your hurts, and makes way for you to be whole again! God is so good to me, even when I'm no good to myself!

No comments: