Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Blog-ventures..

Ok so one of the newest things I do is making up new words...as demonstrated in "blog-ventures" there.. The words never stick, but it has earned me somewhat of score on "cool points" as once dubbed by me and my sister way back in what..? 93? yeah that's probably about right. Anyway, some people actually enjoy my off-the-wall, and sometimes random sense of humor. As you all know, I purchased a VW bug with my husband and it is looking to be quite the adventure.
The first 2 minutes we got the car was hilarious and it inspired a new blog idea. I've entitled it"when good cars go bad". I don't know,something about the true sadness of a car that is almost sad beyond measur...and, it's what came to me when I thought of the hilarity of some of the things we do for cars we love~ anyway, its should be pretty funny and you can check it out anytime on blogger- yes, the link to Good_Cars_Gone_Bad is now available- Click and visit today!

No comments: